What is Executive Business Coaching
An executive coach is a qualified professional that works with individuals (usually executives, but often high-potential employees) to help them gain self-awareness, clarify goals, achieve their development objectives, unlock their potential, and act as a sounding board for strategic decision making.
Executive coaching works best with executives. People who are driven, action-takers, and take personal responsibility. They have a business goal they are trying to accomplish and the budget to make it happen. Executive coaching often starts with a business goal in mind and inevitably migrates to ‘bigger issues’ such as life purpose, work/life balance, and becoming a better leader.
The goal of our work is entirely based upon the client’s core issues.
Types of Executive Coaching Offered
- Business Owner & Entrepreneur Mindful Strategic Planning
- Mindful Leadership & Managing People
- Executive Career Transition
- Corporate Sponsorship Strategy
- PPT Presentation Development & Presenting
Vicki's Executive Coaching Process
- DISCOVERY. A discovery call is scheduled to determine if this is a good fit.
- Have you completed the Group Mentorship program? It is highly RECOMMENDED to complete the Group Mentorship program so you have the foundational elements covered. I like to see if you are an action-taker and participate in the group sessions to determine if you will be a great private client. This is not a requirement, but recommended.
- AGREEMENT. If approved, the executive coaching process will begin with an agreement of understanding and payment. The meetings are conducted weekly via zoom unless otherwise specified.
- Clarify the main issue and underlying issues
- Identify primary goal & objective
- Discover your strengths, weaknesses, and passions
- Discuss your leadership, team and areas of life impacted
- Create a map to achieve the goal
5 Things to Consider When Selecting an Executive Coach
- Make sure you are ready and willing to be coached.
- Good chemistry and trust are important in developing a successful coaching relationship.
- Does your coach have actual business experience or past clients with a similar situation to relate to the issue you’re facing?
- Consider the emotional toll your challenges are currently having on you, your team, your family and friends. What is the value of changing those dynamics at an emotional level?
- If you do nothing over the next two years, what will be the impact? On your business? On your career? On your team? On your loved ones? Be very specific about the real consequences of not having an executive coach.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP!
SCHEDULE YOUR DISCOVERY CALL TODAY!